- The game will be started by one team taking centre. After a goal the game will be restarted directly by the keeper.
- A goal may be scored from any point outside the goal area within the field of play (including rebounds).
- After each goal, the game is restarted from the conceding goal keepers' box, not the centre of the pitch.
- There will be half time stoppage of roughly 2 minutes in every game when the half time siren sounds. If both teams are happy to continue without a stoppage this is also acceptable.
- There are no out of bounds within the cage.
- Overhead height in normal play is not allowed.
- All free kicks are direct.
- Defending players must retire two yards from the free kick. Any free kick within two yards of the goal area will be moved back to three yards from the line.
- Games will start no later than 10 minutes after their scheduled game time regardless of the number of players on the pitch.
- Refusal to do so will incur a forfeit for the late team at a 10-0 score line.
- Game is played with 50 minutes remaining, no extra time is given for late start.
The D Box
- No player aside from the goalkeeper is allowed into their goalie area(D Box).
- If a defender enters the area to block a goal or shot a penalty is awarded.
- If an attacker enters the area in attempt to score it will simply be goalies ball or advantage played.
- If a goalkeeper handles outside the area a penalty will be given.
- If a penalty kick is missed or saved the ball is returned to the goalkeeper.
- A maximum of two steps may be taken by the penalty taker before kicking the ball
- Passbacks during normal game play are allowed
- Players are only allowed one pass back to keeper during one attack (moment from gaining the possession to moment of losing a ball).
- Time wasting is punished with ball awarded to opposition.
- During the game the team can roll their substitutes.
- All players that are part of the team that are not currently on the pitch must wait outside the cage.
- When a substitution occurs the player must step off the pitch before the new player steps on.
- Play does not stop for a substitution and rotations are allowed through out the match. . Exception is only in case of goalkeeper change.
- Team can change goalkeeper only after conceded goal and with notice to other team.
- Slide tickling is not allowed under any circumstances during games.
- Individual players are subject to discipline procedure that will be followed by minimum 1 match ban or league ban.
- If a team is issued a warning 3 times during one season, they will be ejected from the league for persistent foul play throughout the season.
- It is the responsibility of the players to keep the score during the match.
- Once the match has finished, Both teams have the responsibility of writing down the score in the score sheets which can be picked up from a match night representative.
- The sheets need to be signed by both team captains. Failure to do so will result in 10-0 win for opposition.
- To cancel a game if your team can't make it you need to give us a minimum of 3 days' notice before the scheduled game times.
- This is due to the World of Football procedures for booking cancellations.
- Any shorter notice than that, your team will have to repay your lost deposit and suffer a 10-0 forfeit score line.
Remember this is a FUN event !!
Looking for a Player?
If your team is struggling to get numbers for a game, let us know and we will share this with all our players, hopefully we will find what you want
Looking for a Game?
You love playing football and are not sure about when, where and with who you can play? Then let us know, we are looking for players almost everyday of the week!
Advertise with us
If you want to advertise your business with us, contact us here, we will be happy to hear you want to be part of the HappyFives Family.